Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.10.2014

I just had a thought as I was writing this... As in, how long am I going to do these daily posts? I don't really know to be totally honest, but I can imagine in 15 years the posts might be really entertaining. "Today from Owen: I hate you mom!" "Today from Bennett: screw you mom!" With pictures of surely teens. Ha! But for now, they are still sweet babes and not shit head teens. Oh the fun we have to look forward to! I can't wait to ruin their lives! (As they will certainly tell me).  

Back to the present: baby B at work with poppy. All recovered from the shot.

And later he got to play with poppy's group of girls. Lucky guy!


We then headed to pick up big brother at Miss Collette's.


And then came home and built a big fort with poppy!



No comments: