Monday, December 29, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.29.2014

Definitely not a day that I would look back on and think "that day was the best day!" Started off with Owen waking us up hacking at 2am and 5am...Justin was up rocking him and I was helping at one point... Until B woke up and I had to go deal with him. So, Oe caught the crud and none of us slept much. 

Owen was ok this morning so captured a few pictures (that were actually super cute):




However, around late morning the Tylenol that was keeping his fever down started to wear off at which point he crashed. He is like me when sick: sleep, sleep, sleep. 


After more Tylenol and a 6.5 hour nap, he was up for a bit...


...before crashing on poppy again. 


Meanwhile B slept on me. Poor little guy (oe)...it is heartbreaking to see them feel so bad. I'm sure he will be fine but it is no fun. Cross your fingers or say a prayer or do a dance that Justin, B and I stay healthy, and that we can make it home tomorrow!

No comments: