Sunday, March 28, 2010

Late March walk

One of the last weekends in March, either prior to or after the week from hell (sorry can't remember which), I took the puppy on a long walk. It was relatively nice out and a good way to get outside...and for me to forget about anything work. Or maybe to vent about it... we just walked around our neighborhood and ventured our way down to the waterfront. It was awesome and I even snapped pictures, so here you go:

We stumbled upon to little bamboo shoots. Cool!

Looking across the water......

And a shot of the Seattle skyline from where we were. We live on the east side of Lake Washington, Seattle is on the west. We usually have a great view of the Seattle skyline. All in all, we walked around for about 8 miles that day... through the neighborhoods, down to the water, on the trails. So fun. We do this quite frequently if my foot is cooperating, I just don't usually take pictures.

No comments: