Saturday, March 6, 2010

Continuing to be Spring in Seattle

So, since I'm updating this in oh, April, I can have more retrospect than I did at the time I actually saved these posts. I saved this post on March 6, a Saturday, after working from 6am-3pm, coming home from work to clean the house and then running errands and then ending the day with picking up Miss Bella from doggie daycare. It was a typical busy season Saturday minus the fact that it was OVER 60 degrees and sunny. WTF?

This was what SUCKED about busy season in Phoenix but what (usually) makes Seattle busy seasons tolerable. Usually in Seattle, we have crappy weather (meaning 40 degrees and rainy) the months of February and March. So it's really no big deal to work. Not this year. NOPE. It's been GORGEOUS. And it is absolute torture to not really be able to do anything about it, like, you know, go outside and enjoy it.

And pretty much every Saturday in March was like this. As busy season continued on, I started to leave earlier and earlier to maintain my sanity and to get outside to enjoy the weather. The below is a shot I tried to take of the sunset over the lake with the mountains in the background on my way home from getting Bella on this particular day. Not the best quality thanks to my iphone but, trust me, it was absolutely unbelievable. And I had all windows down and the sunroof open. It was seriously that warm. Awesome.

No comments: