Monday, March 22, 2010

Tofu surprise

One of my new favorite things during this busy season was to cook one night a week and then have leftovers for several days. It kept me eating healthy and it was better than PB&J or cold cereal when I got home late from work. I never really wanted to put in much effort, though, so my efforts and recipes were mostly some form of "throw whatever the hell you have in."

The below is one such item, made during March 2010. I was so busy living in work hell 7 days a week for an ungodly amount of hours a day, I can't even remember if I showered or practiced personal hygiene in March (I sure to god hope so) so I can't really begin to tell you what was in the recipe... From the picture that I somehow had the insight to snap, it looks like there was some spinach, tofu, red bell peppers, sweet potatoes, and broccoli. I imagine I probably also put it on top of quinoa and topped it all off with feta cheese and some black olives. I wish I could say I remember if it was amazing or not but truthfully, I really don't. It looks good though!

No comments: