Friday, June 26, 2009

A word on traffic and idiots. Same thing.

So Tim and I were driving down south on an afternoon where there would otherwise be no traffic. On this particular afternoon, we are SHOCKED to find traffic in an absolute gridlock. We sit there and look at each other, like, seriously? WTF.

After 40 minutes of this nonsense, we have made it about 2 miles and we find the culprit. Traffic is stopped because presumably some asshole ran out of gas and he is sitting on the freeway in a lawn chair READING A GOD DAMN BOOK. On. the. freeway. Are you out of your mind, dude? Not only are you retarded because you could get killed sitting there (why not read in your car?) but you seriously just wasted 40 minutes of my time in which now I have no feeling in my left foot from riding the clutch so hard going 5 mph in stop and go traffic.

But of course the logical thing to do is for everyone to stop and gawk so maybe I shouldn't blame this idiot entirely.

No comments: