Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Time to fly!

Tim and I are leaving tonight for Kansas City. I took a half day at work so I could come home and get the cats and house together before we leave. We are leaving the cats home by themselves which may seem kind of mean but to put them in a kennel would have 1) traumatized them and 2) cost us $300. So, instead one of my friends from work is going to stop by and check on them in the middle of the week. We are still sort of paying him... we got him a pretty good sized gift certificate and a really nice bottle of wine. Not to the tune of $300 but enough to say that efforts are much appreciated. Anyway, I'm excited to go back home. I'm prepared to freeze my ass off but I can't wait to see my family and friends! Off we go...

1 comment:

rachel said...

we are flyin out early tomorrow morning. see you friday! xoxox