Monday, March 30, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 3.29.2015

We woke up this morning and decided it was a good idea to all go on a hike. 

False.

I retract that.

You cannot really wake up if your seven month old keeps you awake on the hour all night. But! A hike still seemed like a good idea. Until 10 minutes in when I thought I could pass out on the trail and sleep there for 3 years. And then 10 minutes later, I kept moving and felt mildly human again. 

The boys:

The monster and his crazy tired mom (don't be fooled by those cute cheeks!)


Owen hiked probably 2.5 miles by himself. It was dang impressive!


B rode on me....


And slept most of the way. Imagine that- he was tired too. Who would have thought?!


Owen insisted on holding grandpa joe's (or as Owen said JOE'S) hand on the hills. It was beyond adorable. 

No comments: