Saturday, March 28, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 3.27.2015

Little B and I took a short 5 mile hike today with Luke. I wasn't brave enough to take Owen too. BUT! The key thing here is I hiked. And my foot tolerated it. Two days ago I RAN. Things that I love that I thought I might never do again. It's still not 100% and I'm not going to be doing anything crazy anytime soon but it's mildly functioning. YES!!


Later this evening Owen decided to hit B in the head because he was mad at him (we told O he couldn't dump water on B's head which was clearly Bennett's fault. Sigh). Anyhoo. This is the look of him saying "done" and not wanting to apologize to brother (too bad he didn't have a choice!)


The brothers made up and had a little fun jumping before bed. Eh, it's Friday night. Whatevs. Let loose a little. Or maybe mama and poppy are probably just too tired to fight it.


No comments: