Sunday, November 9, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 11.9.2014

This morning Justin and I made the realization that there are only 6 weekends before Christmas, and we are only here for the next five. Mind blown. Then we realized that it is almost 2015, which mind blown doesn't even touch. That, this 20-FIFTEEN thing, is unfathomable. Can't even wrap my head around it. So, we decided since this was one weekend we don't really have plans, we'd go out to a leisurely breakfast. We went to the commons in woodinville, where I went a month or so ago with some girlfriends. It's close, casual, good tea, and good gluten free options. 

Owen was excited to be out and about! We also saw our good friends Shauna and Andy which was pretty exciting!



Bennett did not share the excitement.


Later this afternoon (NOT after naptime as O decided to fall asleep in the car at 11am and then promptly wake up at noon...ugh), we headed in to Bellevue. (Where I might add Owen decided to sleep in the car again...come ON kid!!) We went to Bellevue to grab Justin's bike and I wanted him to help me hang some pictures in my office. Before I had Bennett, literally three days before, I had to pack up my office as they were carpeting and painting it. I clearly haven't been back since to unpack so I wanted to do that, too. I've never hung pictures there in the entire 3 years I've been there, so it was nice to get it organized. 

Owen had fun with all of the office "tools."


Bennett was actually awake for this trip and observed...and kicked. 

No comments: