Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 11.11.2014

Happy Veterans Day! Especially to my dad! 

This morning we woke up to freezing cold temperatures. Literally like 30 degrees. Brrr. Owen was headed to Miss Collette's while B and I headed to the gym to workout (me) and woo everyone (B). Then poppy and I played switch the baby while I went to the office.

But first, before we headed out- our little hipster (how cute is he?!)


And this one is pretty adorbs too. We are a little biased. (By the way, I'm pretty sure  Bennett is growing an inch a day).


Later today, Owen insisted he was hot and ripped his shirt off, then put on his new snow boots. Oh boys.


We finally talked him in to putting on a shirt...and he played play doh with poppy. He likes us to make him "snails" that he can cut up.


Meanwhile I got my baby cuddles in.



Poppy went back to work so the three of us were on our own. Bennett was a little unhappy during Owens bathtime. 


Owen was not...though 2.5 seconds after getting out, he decided to whack B in the head out of nowhere (?!) then after I said no hitting, he whacked me. What the heck?! So he got to spend some cold, naked moments in time out. Then we all made up and read books together. Night saved. But I am tired. Good night!


No comments: