Thursday, November 6, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 11.6.2014

Today all FOUR boys and I headed in to the gym. I got a little workout while Bai watched Owen. And they "worked out"...Owen style. 


B just charmed the whole gym with smiles left and right. He slept for 9.5 straight hours last night (!!!) so I guess he was well rested and felt like a million bucks. I had to actually wake him up to feed him to which he kinda half heartedly ate and promptly passed back out. He probably would have slept 11 hours! Too bad I was up at 4:45 just waiting.... Dang kids have us trained. Also: thank god for caffeine....


A photo of Bai, Owen, and B.



Tonight Owen found a new toy. Actually the way he's been running around, it should very well be part of his daily attire.


And B made a new friend. Hashtags here: #lovetherolls #brothers #adorable #happybaby #poppysclone 


No comments: