Monday, November 10, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 11.10.2014

Bennett's new trick is rubbing his eyes when he is tired except for sometimes he can't find them. Here he caught his mouth instead:


And whoops, missed altogether! 


While B was napping after the above eye rubs, O got up from his 3 (!!!) hour nap and wanted to cuddle. Ahhh, my big boy still cuddles. I will take it! By the way, he has this weird new thing of putting his fingers in his mouth. Almost like sucking on his thumb, but not isolated to the thumb. He's never been a thumb sucker or a pacifier guy so it's totally weird. What the heck?! Hoping it's just a phase. 



And B helping with our giant mess earlier (that is finally able to get cleaned up..more on that in another post).


Later tonight, O showing off his new boots that MOM found on eBay! (Thank you boredom at 3am feedings. I rarely do eBay and when I do I really have no clue what I'm doing. But $20 for brand new stride rite snow boots? I was pretty proud!)


And then O did his new favorite thing: rode poppy while poppy did push-ups! 


No comments: