Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Owen David Week #4

This will probably be the last of the weekly Owen posts as I'll start to post randomly as well as a monthly post of his little life (month 1 to follow sometime... you know, as much as I like to think I'll have time for some things, sometimes it just doesn't happen. It is so bizarre. It's the first time in my life that I've had to realize that my to-do lists don't mean a damn thing). A few pictures from week 4...not many as we continued with the boobie drama (another post coming soon!)



Hanging out with pops in the sun...


We see this face a lot. Sadly it doesn't always mean sleep....


Being cute and headed to the gym.


We introduced a pacifier to him this week as he seems to do a lot of "comfort sucking" on the boob and well, my poor nipples needed a break as did Justin's pinky. Unfortunately Owen is not a huge fan of the pacifier....occasionally like above he'll tolerate it.


Mostly it ends up like this...just a fixture.

Hey I just typed this whole post with one hand...not bad, not bad.