Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Meeting the family.

Last week my parents and brother flew in to town for a long weekend. It was so great to have the extra help with Owen and he got spoiled by all of the extra attention especially since the grandparents were not mean like mom and let him sleep all day long. I also co-hosted a baby shower for my friend Stacie on Saturday which seemed like no problem at the time when I volunteered to do it but as it got closer, I realized that had my mom not been here to help I would have been absolutely SCREWED.  The shower and her trip did not overlap intentionally but thank goodness there was an overlap as I was responsible for all the food and getting this done with a one month old just would not have happened if I was doing it on my own. My mom totally saved my butt. My parents also helped us out around the house which was awesome!

A few pictures from the trip (I don't have the majority but here are a few that I took):