Monday, February 6, 2012

Once again, Seattle gets confused.

As typical of Seattle in February (or so I've noticed over the last few years), typically we have a few days that feel like spring. 60+ degrees, sunny, the trees and flowers start budding. Everyone gets happy with the spring-like weather, so much so that when we are plummeted back into rain and cold for the next 4 months, we tend to be quite monstrous assholes because the weather fooled us once again! (Welcome to Seattle folks). Well, this past weekend was our "spring" fix. True to form, the trees were budding, it hit 62 degrees on Saturday and 65 on Sunday.  A few picture of the gorgeous days:




As a result of the spring feeling, I decided to go back to my roots aka: my blonde hair. I'll blame it on the sun.


I also chopped several inches off of it. Truthfully, I love it. Blonde feels so much more like me and I like having all of the dead stuff cut off at the bottom.


One more attempt at a self portrait... at least I know that a part of me will carry on that spring-sunny feeling vai my hair. Especially considering that we are forecast to be 40s and rain for at least the next week. 

No comments: