Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding!

Yesterday was our second wedding of the summer and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was Rich and Stacie's wedding up in Snohomish at Lord Hill Farms. Naturally, I forgot my camera and am still trying to round up pictures from friends who I know had theirs. In the meantime, Rich and Stacie have a couple of pictures here. They looked amazing and so did the venue. I am not even kidding you, I have never seen so many flowers in my life. Even the silverware was wrapped in fresh flowers. I love all of the little details so I was in awe the whole night at how many details these two covered from the ceremony to the reception and everything in between.

As a little history, I met Rich and Stacie when I first started my job up in Washington. I came in as a senior auditor and they were also two seniors at the time. Within my first month, I had worked with Stacie once. I learned that she and Rich met at our job several years before and were both leaving to take private jobs elsewhere. So by the end of the summer I was the sole senior! But, over the past few years we've stayed friends and have had much fun hanging out and partying outside of work and when we were home in KC last Christmas Stacie was our cats' godmother. Rich and Stacie are one of the best and strongest couples I know. It was so great to be a part of their day and to see so many friends at the same time! We had a blast.

No comments: