Friday, July 3, 2009

Moving. So I'm going to beach. Stat.

Since I have today off I know one thing: I should be packing. We are moving. In a week.

I have no idea where to start. Tim is working.

So I decided that the best place to start is to go to the beach. It is completely sunny and mid-80s. Beach weather. Not packing weather. Plus we technically have a week and a half, right?

So I packed up Bella, texted her buddy Dallas the boxer (and my friend Gina) and headed to the beach around 1pm. Gina and Dallas made it out around 2:30pm. Dallas and Bella played and played and played... and then swam and played some more. It was fabulous.

When we left 3 hours later, I think we were all exhausted. And boy, was I tan. In three hours my tan came right back.

I do not feel guilty in the slightest for not packing one thing.

No comments: