Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A rant on bitches. Crazy washington bitches.

I might as well keep ranting about stupid people. Seems to be the story of my life lately.

So the other day I had a quick errand to run. I had to get ice cream at Whole Foods and then make a quick stop at AT&T since we decided to cave and switch phone services/get iphones. It's 78 degrees out and sunny (this is relevant). I decide to take Bella with me since it's a short trip.

I go to Whole Foods, run in, grab ice cream, am out in less than five minutes. Of course Bella stays in the car with the windows down. I get back and she is sitting there calmly, not panting (also relevant). She licks me when I get back in the car.

I stop at AT&T. Park directly in front of the door. I'm the only customer in there so I walk right up to the counter. Bella is in the car, with the windows down. I can see my car from the counter. I tell the guy what I want and I pay for the iphones. I notice a lady is standing by my car and who walked over to it right when I pulled up. I don't really think anything of this.

Then she walks into AT&T and here's what went down:
Crazy bitch: "Is that your mini cooper out there, Ma'am?"
Me: "Um, yeah."(as I am signing the receipt)
Crazy bitch (yelling): "well, if you don't get out there right now, I'm calling animal services on you. You should NEVER leave your dog in a car and that dog is not happy with you for leaving her in there. She is PANTING. AND NOT DOING WELL. I am calling animal services RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!"
ME: "I'm pretty sure she's fine. I know you saw me when I pulled up and I've been here for 5 minutes."
Crazy bitch: "GET OUT THERE!! It's people like you who should never have animals and should be banned from having kids!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am stunned. I'm done at AT&T but I was just standing there with the guy staring at here like WTF?! At this point there is a line behind me so to make it more interesting, she has created a scene in front of the entire store.

I go out to my car. Shocker, Bella is fine and is just licking me all over, barely panting. BUT, this lady is not done. She parks her piece of shit car behind mine and continues to yell at me. Wow.

I have never been treated like this before.

I can respect people who look out for animals, I really can. Because I do. But I don't think I was "abusing" Bella by leaving her in the car. I really don't. She had the windows down, it wasn't super hot, she was happy to be out of the house. I just think that this lady was completely out of line. I know I'm not "perfect" but I do think I'm a pretty good mom to Bella. I take good care of her.

And by the way, when I got home, the ice cream was still a solid block of ice. And it takes 15 minutes to get home from AT&T. Uh huh.

No comments: