Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 4.9.2015

Good morning from the three Valente boys! They all got to sleep in (until 8?!) while mom was out the door before 6 for a 7 am meeting in Tacoma. Actually was a great meeting/pretty drive, so I'm not complaining...especially when I get cute pictures of my boys.

I made it back up in time to see the boys swim. Here is Owen and his crush Sienna. She's an older lady at four. But she's cute. We approve. 


Owen still is loving swimming. It is so cute. 



B is actually really good at it too! He kicks like crazy. For a little guy, it's pretty cool!


After a pansy nap from O (like 30 min), Justin decided to take him on a bike rude this afternoon. We thought the weather was nice and Owen might fall asleep in the trailer (nope). Justin made a rookie mistake and forgot his pump so I had to drag B to take a pump to them. It was great though because I got to see them (they rode up to a mountain bike spot where O got to ride his own bike)...I met them on the way home. Then I followed them for some photo ops!







No comments: