Saturday, April 25, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 4.25.2015

We sure know how to do weekends right around here. 

While I was off throwing a baby shower for a friend, I got word from Justin that Bennett was puking his guts out. Awesome! I got home about 1:45 and he had not thrown up in a while at that point, so I nursed him briefly to see if he could keep anything down. Other than being pissed about the short nursing session, he seemed ok. It's now 8:30, and no more puke, so hopefully it was just a weird thing this morning. 

This afternoon B and I took the poor dig on a long walk. Kill two birds- actually 3!- B naps, dog walks, mom gets to move. 

The little guy sitting like a big kid.


He is one tired boy tonight. (So is B). Ha. (Oh did I mention justin and I were up with crabby pants since 4:30? And before that were up at 11,1, and 3? Like I said, we do weekends right!) 


Owen has the most spunk of any of us today. 


Um, but since when did he grow to be already HALF (if not more) of my height?! 



Love my little Oeo. (Excuse no makeup/tired look). 

No comments: