Saturday, April 11, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 4:11.2015

Poor little teething babe... Finally tuckered out (last night) but needed to know someone was there. 

It was a bit of a rough night with B (have I mentioned I really dislike teeth?) but we got up this morning and everyone was happy. We headed off to breakfast with our friends at Barking frog, and old favorite (mostly from my pregnancy days when I ate pancakes like my life depended on it).

After breakfast, we went to pick up some of our wine at Chateau St Michelle. I always forget how beautiful the grounds are there. Owen had a fun time running around with his buddy Eric.




In the tasting room, kids get grape juice (the unfermented kind) while adults get a tasting. It's pretty cool they are so kid friendly.


After tasting, I had to feed B so Oe and poppy got to run around chasing ducks (and a peacock!)


After a grocery trip this afternoon and playtime this evening, B is all tuckered out. If only he would stay like this for 8 hours... Or shoot even 4.

No comments: