Thursday, April 30, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 4.29.2015

Happy birthday to me! To celebrate, B made sure I saw almost every hour of it...11:45pm so that I rang it in, 2am, 3am, 4:30am, and 6am. Oh yeah, and we changed outfits/diapers at about every one of those times. By the end, we ran out of jammies. Good times! Yippee! 

At least he is cute.... 

When Owen woke up at 7, the boys brought me some presents. Sparkling water, wine, a shower sprayer (super cool...I'm old, what can I say?) and a mothers ring I've been coveting. It's my birthstone (diamonds) surrounding Justin's birthstone and the boys' birthstone. Really special. 


The boys have also been giving me a present a day for a week or so which has been fun. Mostly workout clothes but also a nifty scale that synchs with my phone. Justin knows me.



We decided to go to breakfast at one of my favorite spots in Seattle- portage bay cafe. It was a bit of a cluster because B was a total GROUCH, but still yummy. Owen loved it and ate and ate and ate.



B waiting in the car with me for poppy/Owen. It really is good he is cute.


After breakfast, we ran home and dropped the kids off at Collette's, then headed back to Bellevue. Justin had to work for an hour and I took advantage of the nice weather and no kids to go for a birthday run. It was awesome! We then ran home, changed clothes, stopped by to feed B, then headed to woodinville to wine taste and go to dinner. It was a few hours of bliss! 

We picked the kids up from Collette at the baseball fields where her son was playing. Owen was loving it!


When we got home, after some birthday dessert, B showed off his mad crawling skills. 

All in all, it was such a nice day with my favorite boys. Received many calls/texts/wishes today from friends and family, as well. Feeling especially blessed for this life as my head hits the pillow tonight. 

No comments: