Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A little snippet of motherhood.

Today after I rode my bike, I had a few extra minutes while dinner was cooking and Justin had the kids. A few extra minutes being just that...because you know, at any point both kids could lose their marbles and every parent knows it's ALWAYS at the same time. And comes out of NOWHERE. 

So, I had to make the big decision in the shower after my ride since I had 2 minutes versus the normal 2.5 seconds: do I shave my legs or wash my hair? 

I shaved my legs. Because, well, 1) dry shampoo. Duh. It is the best "faker" out there (I'm pretty sure this has to be in the top 10 mom arsenal) and 2) it had been WAY too long since I had shaved my legs. Like embarrassing. 

And there it is, a little snippet into the glamour that is motherhood today: but now with smooth legs! Just ignore the unwashed hair part. Really nothing new there.

No comments: