Wednesday, October 31, 2012

In honor of that spooky holiday...

I bought a bag of fake spiders to put in a care package to Oliver for his birthday. I thought it was kind of cute/cool but Justin immediately said Oliver would hate them (whoops). So we ended up with a bunch of fake spiders on hand. Justin and I have been playing games with them for the past month- hiding them in obscure places and trying to scare each other with them (yeah, we need to get out more). While I was cleaning for my brother's and his girlfriend's arrival, I decided to have some fun with them and put one of the spiders in the shower. I had THOUGHT my brother would be the first to shower (you know, shorter "get ready" time), but his girlfriend was the first to shower. She said it startled her, especially since she didn't have her glasses on to really know if it was real or not. Haha. Happy Halloween!