Saturday, October 20, 2012

Family resemblances.

From the day Owen was born, I thought that he was a dead ringer for his dad. Clearly, there were things about me that he had but for the most part, I thought he was a little Justin clone. That was until my mom brought out some baby pictures of me as a 2 week old tyke:



Jenn and...



Owen.


Nice little frumpy faced Jenn...

...and a similar look on Owen.


The scared look on me...



and Owen (couldn't find a picture of the scared look but we have seen that one a gazillion times on him).


And one more of me...


Compared to Owen.

Pretty funny, actually. As someone who is adopted and who has never really looked like anyone, it really is a strange feeling to have someone look like me. I still think he looks a lot like Justin, too, but isn't that kind of the point- to look like each of us?