Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16.

July 16 will always have a special meaning for Justin and I. It was the date of our first (unexpected) kiss when we crossed that friendship line into, well, THIS. It was a pretty special day and I think both of us have fond memories of that day as well as some funny memories, too, since the first kiss was so awkward and, quite honestly, pretty terrible. After thinking we both had destroyed our friendship, we tried it again about 20 seconds later and the rest is history... Little did we know how awesome the following years would be.

In honor of this day, I was greeted with this:


Beautiful flowers, a card, and some snacks (the boy's goal will always be to feed me, I swear). It was a great ending to quite an interesting day... I struggled with a difficult client all day, complete with seeing dirty underwear on her office floor, then got stuck in traffic for about 1.5 hours in which I almost peed my pants. Needless to say, things did a complete 180 when I walked into the gym and my husband proved once again why I kissed him and why I will continue to do so each and every day.