Monday, May 9, 2011

Seriously (a brief rant).

What is wrong with people these days (holy crap, I must be getting old when saying "these days" like I'm ancient or something)... But REALLY.

On my way home from work today, I see a car that's all decked out with advertising. Fine. I get closer and see that it says "POOP 911. WE SCOOP YOUR DOG POOP." Really?! I mean, people are so lazy right now that they are PAYING someone to scoop their shit? COME ON.

I get that some people might not have time to take their dogs on walks or whatever but to pay someone to both walk their dogs and then to pay someone to scoop their poo? Why even HAVE a dog?? I mean, if you're paying someone to scoop the shit because you gag every time you do, maybe that's another indicator that you shouldn't have a dog. Dogs DO poop, crazy enough (welcome, behold, I had the EIGHT TIME A DAY pooping dog. For most NORMAL pups, picking up poop twice a day- if that- just really doesn't seem to scream "I NEED TO HIRE A POOPER SCOOPER.") It just seems ludicrous. And lazy. But maybe that's just me. I'm not really here to judge, we all have our vices, if you will. If anything else, it made me laugh. I mean, can you imagine? "Hi, what do you do for a living?" "Oh I scoop other people's dog shit."

Awesome. Hey, if it works, it works.

No comments: