Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Isla

A few days ago, May 10 to be exact, Justin's brother Jordan and his wife Stephanie welcomed a new baby into the family...Isla. We were lucky enough to be able to meet her on her birthday. I wish I had pictures but all of the pictures I took at the hospital were really dark or had Steph in them and I don't want to broadcast Steph on the internet in all of her post-babyness, even though she looked great, without her consent.


After we visited the new babe at the hospital, Justin, his mom, and I all went out to lunch at one of our favorite spots- Gilberts in old town Bellevue. So good. Would highly recommend if anyone ever visits and wants a good breakfast or lunch spot. The above- iced tea. Made me feel like I was somewhat tropical even though I most definitely was not.


Justin. He looks like he is in deep thought. Hmmm. Actually, I think he was tired. Oooh, but look! A belated birthday present for me from his mom.


A few days after Isla's birth, we had everyone over to our house for a belated mother's day brunch... It was a great day. Above- big brother Oliver and new baby sister.

And again- Isla stretching (and hitting Oliver in the head).
And... yours truly cuddling the babe. She was/is so sweet.

No comments: