Monday, August 9, 2010

Practical joke is on you.

This morning I walked into my office to find this sitting in front of my computer:


Um. Blink. My first thought: WHO THE HELL THINKS IT'S FUNNY TO LEAVE A PEE CUP ON MY DESK? The world already got me with the imploding face, no more!! I'm thinking, geez, what staff did I piss off? So I kinda wedge myself around it on my desk to try to figure out if it's warm or what is going on with it to dispose of it when an email comes through from my friend Renee:

"Left you a jello shot on your desk: lemon jello, pineapple juice, vanilla vodka. Kinda strong so you might want to wait till after work but then again it is Monday morning so maybe just go for it?"

A jello shot. No practical pee cup joke, phew! Perfect way to start a Monday morning. Though, no, I did not do the shot. Yet.

No comments: