Tuesday, August 17, 2010

...And one more weekend day

On August 15, it was the day of the annual walk for wishes for the Make-A-Wish foundation. I love this event because you get to meet and see so many people that are involved in the organization that you wouldn't always see otherwise. And who doesn't love a walk early in the morning that benefits a bunch of great kids? I got up early and went running because, I don't know, I just felt like running. Then I headed to the park to walk the 5k. I met some adorable kids and made a friend with a girl who is involved in the charity who is a runner as well. We had a great time together and it made the walk go SUPER fast.


A shot of the shirts this year...

It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Actually, it was rather hot. So promptly after walking, I headed to the beach.

And later picked up Bella from her favorite place where she had spent the weekend. She was a tired dog, of course, but was loving the warm weather as well.

No comments: