Sunday, May 17, 2009

Puppy Saturday

Yesterday was all about the puppy. Tim had to work so I was with Bella all day. We had puppy class in the morning and then we laid out at the beach since I had my little head cold, she watched/tried to play with other puppies there, and then we had a puppy playdate for a couple of hours yesterday evening.

It was been fantastic. I have never seen Bella so tired in my whole life. She couldn't even hold her head up on the way home from the playdate. It was way too cute. But it made for a great night for me! Since I am determined to fight this cold I went to bed early and she was more than happy to oblige. Actually, I took her outside around 7 and she walked into her crate when we got back in thinking it was bedtime. It was adorable.

Today, I feel like a million bucks. I think Bella is still tired though. And Tim is tired from no sleep last night. So, I think we are going to go lay at the beach more today and work on this tan base since it is going to be 75 degrees and sunny. I can't wait!

No comments: