Friday, May 22, 2009

Crazy week

Holy crap. Five days this week felt like two seconds. I had multiple projects going on and had to juggle my time between several different clients. Luckily, Tim had his four day block off starting Tuesday otherwise it would have been hell trying to deal with Bella on top of everything else. It didn't help that one of my clients was 40 minutes away. AND last Friday that I was down there it took me TWO HOURS to get home. I left there at 3:30 and got home at 5:30. It reminded me of my Phoenix commute and how much I do not miss that in the slightest.

Anyway, the most exciting thing that happened this week was wrapping up one of the busy season projects that I have so fondly referred to as the client from hell. We are finishing up that audit MUCH ahead of where we were last year. And while the process was still somewhat painful it was 1000 times better than last year. I couldn't be happier or more proud of the team on that one.

I'm excited to have this weekend to enjoy the sun- it's supposed to be sunny and at least 70 degrees every day. I already feel the beach calling my name...

No comments: