Friday, May 8, 2009

I have my eyes back

I have been on a roll in this after busy season month. I have made appointments for us to see the dermatologist, I booked plane tickets for our trip back to KC this summer, I sent emails I have been meaning to send for months, I made dentist appointments, and I have been doing everything I didn't do for four months. It feels great.

The best of what I did was making an eye appointment. I was supposed to go back in March but the way it worked was that I was too busy to go to try out a new pair of contacts once my eyes were back to normal. So I called today to get in and they had an opening first thing this morning. Yes!

I head over and the doctor tells me my eyes look great (although says that it looks like I have allergies, which was weird) and she gives me a pair of contacts to try out to see if my eyes will not have an adverse reaction to them. So far, so good. It feels so great to be rid of glasses. If only I could throw them away permanently....

No comments: