Thursday, November 8, 2007

Restricted from ranting

Although I just spent an hour or so at happy hour with a bunch of my co-workers ranting about my day today, I still wish I could rant more. And I wish I could in this forum. Unfortunately I can't.

I can say that I freaking hate stupid people, in particular stupid clients. I also hate office politics.

On the plus side, the senior manager I've been working with directly and I are probably a lot closer after today as our days were basically identical. And because I failed the parallel parking part of my drivers test. I was headed to happy hour and noticed this manager of mine holding a spot on the street for me to park, but after attempting to parallel park Winston, he had to do it for me...thus stopping traffic and acting like gumby getting into little Winston. My senior manager is like 6'6" or something crazy like that and I don't think he moved the seat back to move my car. People were staring. And laughing. I was dying. That humorous end to a crazy day coupled with happy hour with a great group of people made the events of the day much more tolerable.

No comments: