Monday, November 5, 2007

Almost Famous

I spent the weekend away from Seattle and on my way back to Seattle this morning I was approached by a reporter at the airport who asked if I had a few minutes. I said, sure and the next thing I knew there was massive lights and camera action. She started asking me all about my travel plans and spent about 5 minutes talking to me about various items regarding my trip.

Apparently tomorrow I'm going to be on TV.

I've never been on TV before. 25 has been an exciting year.

It's just too bad it was 6am and I was practically incoherent from lack of sleep (about three hours to be exact). But at least I had gotten up and taken a shower thanks to the fact that I was headed straight to work after getting off the plane. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the camera lady would have avoided me.

No comments: