Sunday, October 9, 2016

Daily Owen & Bennett: 9.17.2016

The weather is starting to turn here. I'm quite bummed by it this year. I feel like we really didn't get the month of August as a part of our summer here in Seattle. I know it wasn't "bad" but it also wasn't "good." As in: I like it hot. I'm not ready for the incessant rain or cold, damp days. Just blah this year about this change. However, on a more upbeat note, I'm trying to embrace it and change and everything that the changing of seasons holds.

So instead of sitting in and moping about the rainy day, we headed out to target! When you can't really think of anything else to do... go to Target. Something like that. Actually, I needed to get a few things there, so it was a productive trip, and both kids tagged a long (and even better, were actually good!)

 
Tonight: dinner with cousins and grandpa Joe. Also: crazy madness with all the kids. HOLY COW. It also really reinforces why there is no way in hell I would have every considered any sort of education of kids as my profession. After 5 minutes in a classroom, I would be so out. Love all of these kiddos, but wow. It is so great that all of the cousins are close and do play well together.



No comments: