Monday, October 24, 2016

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.22.2016

Bennett has infected everyone except poppy with his cold. I usually get about one good cold a year, and I guess this one is it! Hacking up stuff in my lungs, sinuses are a mess, snot galore. Dang it! Oh well, didn't slow me down much. Justin and I went out last night and attempted to hike McClellan butte today. We made it about 4 miles in at which point I was hacking every .5 seconds and the cold air was making my lungs revolt against me. Not to mention that apparently my body was fighting the cold so didn't want to go more than 1 mph up the mountain. So, we turned around. Oh well, noble effort and it was still great to get out. Save the feat of conquering that mountain for next weekend!

Meanwhile at Miss Collette's: (Owen was, of course, running around like mad):

No comments: