Sunday, October 9, 2016

Daily Owen & Bennett: 10.1.2016

Wedding day! It was a really fun wedding. I think all of us had a blast, and the kids looked adorable in their suits.

Playing games on the lawn with grandma and grandpa (actually B was just fascinated with the flamingos).

With Grandma!

 
Hey, a picture of us!

 
And even more of a miracle-- a picture with all four of us, and all kind of smiling (well, B's not, but that's ok)!

 
Cute little dapper dude running around.


 
Eating dinner. There were a lot of vegetables. The kids were not fans... but luckily, we brought back up (we thought it was great food!)

 
Mother/son dance... just for the memory documentation.

 
The kids had a blast playing around, and we almost died during the best man speech (amazing, by my cousin Pat), when a pink flamingo flew right behind the bride/groom... yep, those were my kids... my aunt and I almost fell on the floor laughing. It was a great time, a beautiful evening... and even better is that my brother (uncle Jon), is happy.

No comments: