Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 8.19.2014

Special day today: Owen turned two years old (how?!!) and poppy and mama celebrated three years of marriage. 

A few pictures: the boys last night because I couldn't resist (heart melting), Owen opening his birthday presents (including special visitors from his other family), cuddles and pictures with the littlest boy, and a couple of anniversary pictures because what is most important today is this thing that was established by two little words in 2011: I do. 

And now, look at this amazing life we have created. I couldn't be more happy with my choice of partner in this life and feel even more close and in love now than I did 3 years ago...and that is saying something with the chaos that is our life now! He is my rock and was amazing in labor with Bennett and continues to be as he takes care of us all this week. We aren't out drinking wine or having dinner to celebrate (maybe some other year), but we are at home holding hands (and wanting to sleep), in admiration of our little family and four handsome and incredible young men. 
















No comments: