Thursday, August 28, 2014

Daily Owen: 8.28.2014

I've decided to split these daily posts between kids...some days maybe I won't, some days I will. Today I am. 

Owen had a good day. Got up, are some cereal for breakfast where he learned to slurp/drink the milk (where?!) Then we played outside and around the house until poppy came home. Later he got to play at Miss Collette's for a couple hours while we ran in to town because I had to get my hair pretty again. We come home, made dinner and did more of the same playing around the house. We ended the night with bathtime which Owen insisted Bennett help with. 

Funny Owen story of the day: we were outside and O picked some basil. Popped it in his mouth. I said "is that good?" He grins and says "YUP!" Then he runs inside and back out. I said "did you spit the basil out in the trash?" He smiles and says "yep! Ewww!" 




No comments: