Monday, August 18, 2014

Daily Owen & Bennett: 8.18.2014

New addition of Daily Owen is now daily Bennett too! Today big bro got to meet little bro and the reaction was so much better than I think anyone anticipated. Owen loved Bennett and insisted that he was the only one to hold him which was so adorable until Bennett got hungry...at which point O thought Bennett might like a piece of bacon. 

O gave B lots of kisses and cuddles which was so adorable. Bennett slept most of the day and started to get this nursing thing down. The midwives came to visit and he looks great and I'm doing great too (labor story to follow). 

Tonight uncle Jordan and aunt Steph came to visit and we got to eat the birthday cake we made for Owens party yesterday as a pre celebration for his 2nd birthday tomorrow. Justin is an amazing husband- taking such good care of me as much as I hate slowing down, and he was just awesome yesterday during labor. I did not think I could love or appreciate him more than I did. Feeling beyond blessed right now for my little family. Love my boys. 















No comments: