Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fathers day weekend 2012

Guess what my husband wanted this year for father's day? DING DING DING. If you guessed golf, you were right. So, I said, fine... but with one stipulation: if I play golf with you, you have to at least build SOME of the baby stuff and help me organize the nursery for a few hours. Done and done. Friday afternoon was GOREGOUS, so we headed out with the rest of Seattle and hit the course:


We went to Mount Si which is not one of the best courses in Seattle but it's one of the best to learn on. Flat, no houses, affordable if you're still just shanking around, and really actually pretty. I actually really like this course. It's not as pretentious as some of the stuffy Seattle courses.  


Justin trying to chip on... we played with a couple of other guys who weren't that great but were super nice guys so it was fun. It helped that they weren't that great either since I have a bit of a handicap and Justin is still just learning. Despite that (or maybe in spite of that), we both played really well.



On Sunday after we spent Saturday doing things around the house, we went back to the range. It was sort of a nasty day but it was fun to get out and hit some more. I think all in all my hubby got his father's day wish. Lots of golf. I think he deserves it (and probably more) for how awesome of a husband (and father) he is and is going to be to baby Owen!