Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First time golfing. June 13, 2011.

On Monday in Kansas City after a long walk/run in the woods that morning, we took Justin to his first round of torture, er, golf with the Baker family. We do this to all the boys I bring home just to make sure they are tough enough to hang with this fierce crowd. Kidding. Sort of. He's gotten out of it so far as it's been too cold everytime we've been back. But, he should probably get used to it as it's a fairly common activity for our family. And in all reality, I think he's completely on board. After spending 3 hours at the driving range with my pops, I think he's got the golfing bug. And, he's actually not too bad! (Shocking *sarcasm* given his competitive nature). Here are the shots from the day:







Ta da! All in all, it was a great day, as always (even though my mom, Justin and I lost the scramble to my still rockstar dad. How is he SO GOOD? Oh wait... practice... I, however, SUCKED due to lack of practice. Or perhaps, I just subconsciously wanted to kill several squirrels with my line drive chips and out of control drives?)

No comments: