Sunday, January 9, 2011

Boys boys boys...

Oh, now I have that Lady Gaga song in my head. Seriously annoying... You're welcome to whoever is now enjoying that song in their head as well....

The month of January (and the start to 2011) started off right with a nice little care package delievered to me in my office:

Everything I need: green juice, greek yogurt, gum, energy bars, underwear, and wine. YES! Who doesn't love surprise care packages??

....especially when they are delivered personally by this handsome guy (aka: the bearer of the gifts)... And, not to brag here, but I get about one of these a week. Not the guy, the care package FROM the guy. I love it. It's the little things, you know?

Later on that first week, we headed across the mountains to pick up the kids. And by heading across the mountains I mean headed into the white abyss. Holy WINTER up there. Not like the weather was much better in Seattle (truthfully, sometimes in the winter I'd rather have the snow than rain) but wow, it was freezing and snowy up on the pass! A good (and much needed) weekend for the skiiers as I'm sure they'd been anxiously awaiting the snow... We had a fun, low key weekend with the boys. In fact at this point, I have no idea what we even did. But, I'm sure it was fun. It always is.

No comments: