Thursday, November 11, 2010

Working and working...

I've been working out a lot lately. I like it. It's fun and I'm particularly motivated lately... perhaps the biggest factor in the motivation being that I'm injury free (finally!) The other day, I took a body fat test and we discovered that I have lost 10% body fat since a year ago at this time, but have about 3 pounds, which makes sense since muscle weighs more than fat. It's all pretty incredible as it means that I have developed a TON of lean muscle. I feel great.


I found the above add in some magazine I was reading. It kind of made me laugh... and it is very true. I'll never be "cut" like some people but I'm happy with my body which I think is a lesson that many people need to learn.

And an action shot of me working out. Always fun.

No comments: