Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A new (classy) ride.

So, the mini cooper has been acting up. It started a few weeks ago when it would kind of sputter when it started. Eventually it would get going and be fine but as the weeks progressed, it started to sputter more and be more difficult to start.

Great.

For a car that's barely a year old with not even 15,000 on it, I just have to say: Alfred, you're a pain in my ass. I KNOW I hit that damn tanker truck but come on! It hurt me, too... stop punishing me!

So, Justin and I took the mini into the dealer, waited for an eternity (aka: 2 hours) for them to decide if it was a result of the accident, only for them to tell us that they didn't know and they had to give us a rental. Great! What do I get? I have been given Audis, lexus, mustangs before when I've taken the mini in so what fun car do I get to tool around in for a couple of days?!

Drumroll please, for the rental car, er VAN:

Seriously. Not. Kidding. Somehow the mini people thought that instead of mini cooper they meant mini VAN. Actually, for some reason that I don't fully understand, the only car available in the WHOLE SEATTLE AREA was a mini van. Uh huh. Sure, dude. Let me just say, it was CLASSY. And ridiculous.

Luckily, it only took a day for me to get back my little mini cooper. It was a problem with the car and something to do with the fuel system and it was covered by warranty. Good outcome, even if I did have to drive a mini van around for a day.

No comments: