Monday, March 16, 2009

Unsure of which state I live in...

On Sunday, I woke up around 7am (which, quite frankly is "late" considering I have been getting up at 4:30 am...groan). It was raining outside. No big deal. I get a text from Tim asking me if it's snowing. He's on his way home from work in south seattle and it's snowed an inch in an hour down there. Look outside again. Nope. Rain.

Fast forward an hour later. We have quarter size flakes and are on our way to an inch. You have got to be kidding me.

Three hours later. Dumping rain. An hour later. Back to snow. Then more rain. Then, is that hail?

At about 1 or 2, the sun comes out. It is completely blue skies. What in the hell is going on?

Two hours later. Cloudy. Looks like it could pour. It does. Then the wind picks up. Wind gusts hit 45 miles an hour. There are talks of power outages locally from the high winds. The weathermen talk about more snow. And rain. And wind. Oh, but possible sunbreaks. Huh?

Um, could someone please tell Seattle to a) make up its MIND? and b) STOP SNOWING. It is NOT supposed to snow here and plus it is almost spring. This snow thing three times a week is totally overrated.

No comments: