Monday, March 23, 2009

New phone...finally

Friday night after work, Tim and I drove down to tmobile...together. Of course, this time I showed up as an authorized user on the account so he didn't even need to be there but it was our date night so we were together anyway. Isn't that what everyone wants to do on date night? Go to the stupid phone store?

We were fairly quick though. After about 10 minutes, I decided just to get a blackberry. It's not a google phone or an iphone or anything totally fancy BUT I swear, this thing is still so much more technologically advanced than I am. I am finally, several days later beginning to figure it out.

All I want is a phone that texts and calls. This does that but apparently many other things too which I am just learning about. Who knew phones had all of these capabilities? It's pretty sweet. I totally just dated myself technology wise, didn't I?

No comments: