Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunny in Seattle!

This weekend it was sunny both. days. And completely, not a cloud in the sky sunny.

Tim had to work until Sunday and after he made up a few hours of sleep that he get at all the night before, we went out to the mountains to play in the sun. It was almost even 60 degrees. It made me feel like summer was right around the corner until I remembered that, oh yeah... it's January 18. And even though I have been on an audit since January 5th (SERIOUSLY, and yep, it was a disaster... I have never met any client that can close their books in 5 days and this experience pretty much verified that it isn't possible), busy season is really not fully underway yet. The sun and warm weather made me feel like busy season is almost over. Lame.

But I won't bore everyone with how daunting my schedule appears to be for the next few months... I will just say that this weekend here was glorious. It was absolutely beautiful.

Of course, this morning... new week, new client... up at 5am, cat pukes 3 times, don't have gas in my car, get stuck dealing with issues at the office before I go to the client, an interesting email in my inbox that left me feeling quite perplexed... Oh well, once this week is rolling, it will be great. Especially if the sunny trend continues!

No comments: